The people that created Browsermagazine have experience creating a digital magazine. We’ve worked at Intermediair helping this publisher to make the transition from a traditional print publisher to a digital magazine publisher. The case with almost 500.000 subscribers gave us a lot of insights and headaches… Supporting iOS, Android 4.x, Microsoft tablets, browser versions, screen resolutions.
We were quite happy with the software supporting Intermediair.nl, but we thought a more generic solution that could be used by everyone would be an awesome challenge to create. So we decided to build a complete new system from scratch. We’ve worked on the beta version for 1.5 years and happy that it is ready for use now.
Browsermagazine Beta includes seamless integration with WordPress.
- You can deliver a digital magazine across ALL screens and ALL platforms consistently;
- It is possible to create a magazine EASILY without the use of code or a designer;
- Preview the work while working on magazine and publish instantly;
- Analyze and keep track of reader behavior;
- Reuse existing content;
- Using Browsermagazine makes sure the reader doesn’t have to download an app, but will have an app like experience;
- Your reader doesn’t have to download megabytes worth of data when opening the magazine as we create it.
What makes Browsermagazine different?
- Content is king approach
- E-paper friendly
- Intuitive editor
- Tech driven
- Ease of use
- Inline YouTube video
- Twitter Quotes
- Parallax image effects
- Dynamic cover
- Social sharing (including twitter cards)
- WordPress Integration
- Product / Article feed integration
We have many plans and we will continue to add features to our product of course. Next to adding features we will focus on feedback of the closed user group testing the Beta. Browsermagazine will “open source” it’s core of beginning of 2015.
Please visit our demo site to see what is already possible in our Beta!
Interested? Want to test our Beta? Get access by contacting Sebastiaan Ordelman!